The game has given us so much, so we give back to the game.
- For specific information on our programs visit our Registration page.
- For News & Press Releases visit our Media page.
Founded in 2010, Jersey City Lacrosse is a non-profit organization, partnering with the Jersey City Recreation department to offer lacrosse to the youth of Jersey City, NJ. Each year we have grown and today we offer programming all year long, including a full Spring travel season-to boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th. Our organization is made up entirely of unpaid volunteers and is funded by spring registration fees and donations. We are supported by the Jersey City Recreation department who provide staff, access to fields and transportation for our players. As a result of equipment grants from US Lacrosse, the governing body of youth lacrosse in the U.S., and donations from friends we are able to loan equipment to our players. In October 2015, we were our awarded 2 grants as part of the First Stick Program.
Board of Directors:
- Eric Fleming, President and Little Laxers Coach
- Brad Keating, Vice-President, Treasurer and Boys Program Director
- Peter Gagnon, Board Member and 3rd/4th Grade Boys Coach